Individual therapy focuses on one’s history, triggers, relational and thought patterns, and coping skills with cultural sensitivity. I believe that every current issue can be traced back to our history and family pathology.
I utilize Cognitive-behavioral therapy, known as CBT to assist in processing your thoughts to change your behavior and relationships.
Challenging and changing unhelpful cognitive distortions and behaviors takes vulnerability, accountability and most importantly support. Christian Counseling is offered as well.
YOU MAY BENEFIT FROM INDIVIDUAL THERAPY IF YOU EXPERIENCE:
- Patterns of unhealthy relationships
- Recent loss of a love one
- Feelings of low self-esteem
- Daily feelings of anxiety and excessive thinking
- Difficulty finding a place to unload and replenish your mind
- Feeling unmotivated to complete things that you use to enjoy